TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #3485
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
He said white ppl are unattractive before, that they are cowards, called them white devils, said he was a racist and proud of it.. LBV is the biggest racist on this board and noone even comes close.

I know if any white person said something similar talking about black person they would've gotten a permaban in a second. He's just happy he can get away with his racism because he's black.
I am really surprised, I thought he was not racist but had just a very twisted sense of humor. We already discussed it, and he was like "gurl you are one of those who know me the best on TF , and you know I am not racist" so... It is all weird, I am surprised and disappointed as he is a great guy besides those weird moments.
debby is offline View My Blog!