TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #3481
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I think studying medicine is a really admirable profession
but some of my friends who study fashion PR have a really good time on their internships, plus PR's usually get a lot of free stuff.

I'm in my third year at the London College of Fashion
Well I have the benefit of taking a gap year so I've more time to decide what I actually want to do.
I guess I'll just do a few stints of work experience in both areas and whatever suits me best I'll go with.

That's why I'm considering Psychology, it's a great degree to have going into Marketing/PR but you could also apply for postgrad entry Medicine. The worst thing about seriously considering Medicine is once you sort of go off it, you're stung with all these doubts about not wanting to regret not doing it later down the line.

I would love to work in either area, so I guess it really just up to me to truly decide what I want to do more.