TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Beginning of the 2013

View Single Post

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #53
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beginning of the 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post

She really didn't look like she gave a fuck tbh
Aga looked overwhelmed when she won

I guess because Auckland is only a MM tournament. And it was a horrible match. Sydney and especially AO will be much more important. Aga did just enough to win, played like a pusher. Incredibly passive, and Wickmayer`s game is one-dimensional and boring. It was a bad match, painful to watch. Of course Aga could not feel real excitement. She had everything under control despite playing some of her worst tennis.

Aga will have to improve a lot, or the first decent opponent at Sydney/AO will destroy her. But Aga is a smart girl, she knows when it`s time to step up. And she has the mental strength only very few have. I really admire that quality.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote