TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #144
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
It should happen sooner or later, I bet this year either Masha or Aza will win her. At least Masha struggled somehow with her in Istambul and Aza won her at expho.
I don't think Vika or Maria will beat Serena soon, no matter the surface. The greates thing about Serena is that she can up her game and intensity whenever she needs it. So she's hardly ever losing matches against top players. It's almost like a robot Maria played really well in that Istanbul final, but it's very difficult for women to win matches if they can't break their opponents' serve

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote