TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #1328
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
I'll prefer that attitude to the one showed in Palermo 2011 against AMG "plays-a-top-3-attacking-game-without-any-weeknesses-in-the-second-set-only-for-beeing-bagelled-in-the-third"

PS. That second set against AMG in Palermo (6-1) was the best set played by a Romanian I have been seeing till now, better than Sorana's sets won against Stosur or Cibulkova last year. She was really irresistible against an in-form player (who won the tournament eventually), marmelised on her best surface. Why in the name of God she can't play like that more often.
Yep, Irina-Camelia is a mess.

And she is by far the most underrated player on TF. I can't wait for her to pull such a performance against one of the top players. She did play very well against Wozniacki, but afterwards people focused more on Wozzo's flopping than giving probs to her opponent (and losing to Soler-Espinosa the round after didn't help either).

The girl needs a good coach and a little more bite and fire and she would easily reach the Top 20. I must say I'm really interested in her 2013 season.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote