TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aga Radwańska Cheering Thread! - vol 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #1272
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of
Re: Aga Radwańska Cheering Thread! - vol 2

Hi guys! I just read an interview with Ricardo Sánchez and I thought I would share with you since he praises Aga

Quote:
Q: Another tennis player that is at the top is Radwanska, what do you think about her tenis?

A: Long time ago I said the future of tennis were Azarenka, Radwanska and Wozniacki, and I wasn't wrong. They were unknown at that moment and there they are now. To me Radwanska is the one who plays best on the tour. She's a master of tennis with lots of talent. Her problem is that she doesn't have physical power and her serve is not at the same level as her game. This is a problem when she plays Serena, Azarenka or Petrova, who overpower her with their strokes and put her in trouble, but she is the best tennis player on the tour.
That was my shitty translation
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote