TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #606
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

I have to say there is no reason yet to be concerned. Last year she started even worse into the year losing with such scorelines to the ones of Sacha Jones. In 2011 she didn't play a single match on hard prior to the US Open losing to Ahsha Rolle and Lee-Waters even on clay.

Of course she still doesn't seem to be competitive on these surfaces on the WTA circuit, but we have to take into account from where she came.

Maybe she gets that golden draw at the AO and then all concerns are for nothing. I will certainly not make a statement before I've seen her first tournaments on the South American clay.