TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Cricket thread

View Single Post

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #15
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Cricket thread

it's been all downhill for the indian cricket team after the historic world cup win in 2011......two test series losses against england, one test series loss to australia......

4-0 whitewash in england in 2011, 4-0 whitewash in australian in 2011-12, 2-1 defeat at the hands of england at home......

at least the one day scenario's been decent but now a one day series loss as well that too at home against arch rivals pakistan......

i have never been a fan of dhoni's captaincy and always wanted someone else to captain the side......i said the same even when india lifted the world cup......he is just a defensive captain who has no clue how to captain a test side......

they are probably going to continue with him until we get another hammering at home......and duncan fletcher has been the most useless addition to the team......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote