TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #105
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

This is from BBC News.........I had not heard of anything like this before......

Victoria Azarenka blames bad pedicure for Brisbane withdrawal

World number one Victoria Azarenka has blamed a bad pedicure for forcing her out of her Brisbane International semi-final against American Serena Williams.
The Belarusian said she could not risk aggravating an infected big toe ahead of the defence of her Australian Open title, which starts on 14 January.
"It just got infected from a bad pedicure experience. I had somebody who gave me infection," said Azarenka, 23.
"The doctor said it happens a lot. [It's] never happened to me [before].
She added: "It's something that I am definitely going to prevent for the next time."
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote