TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rape and how societies react

View Single Post

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #205
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ohio Rape: High School Students Joke About Rape In Leaked Video !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
blindly making blanket statements like "women should be able to freak out all alone in the night" is not correct.......that may suit the women in the west as they maybe single for most parts of their lives and feel the need to do whatever they want being alone......that's when i talked about the differences of cultures......
What? You think Indian women shouldn't go out alone at night?
Have you not seen images of the protesters in India. I think a significant number of Indian women feel that they should be able to go out at night. Why should a woman feel that she needs to stay in at night? Women should do whatever they like without having to fear violence, harassment or even judgement from anyone, male or female.

Also, women go out alone at night in many countries, not just in the west.

http://flickr.com/photos/keithmaguire/
kwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote