TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mirjana's 2013 Down Under swing

View Single Post

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:03 AM   #88
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future
Re: Mirjana's 2013 Down Under swing

Disappointing result but at least it was close and the way she starts each year is usually very rusty !. I cheered myself up by watching the match against Seles from Wimbledon 99. Barely an unforced error, competing in 18 stroke rallies and winning half of them with winners, looking good at the net, making drop shots, serving brilliantly, especially when needed. Her serve is awful now and wipes away any advantage she gets from her returns and keeps the opponent in the match, when they should already be back in the locker room. I'd like her to draw a top player at the Australian open rather than an outside court against someone of similar ranking who will probably beat her 6-4 6-2 after being 2-4 down.
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote