TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

View Single Post

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #945
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

I was at the match...they played so well A bit off at the start but once they hit it they were totally dominating. You can see the work they've done on the practice court because they mesh so well as a team. And ALG's fitness work has helped as well because she was doing a great job moving back for smashes. They were so happy when they won too hopefully they can beat Mirza/Mattek-Sands. I'm going to the final so that's also a bonus for me

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote