TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #1922
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
You're welcome.Not sure how that Google translator system really works,but they should offer a disclaimer in bold letters whenever their page is found.When I was looking for the nickname for Petra's new trainer,they claimed that the Czech word for 'bedwetter' was.....bedwetter.

It's a win-win situation for me: If Petra gets into good shape,then I'll tip my hat to her trainer with a silent apology for doubting his abilities.However,if Petra starts huffing and puffing again while the average gal remains fresh and lively,then Paul will be bound by his word to give the correct translation
Petra may be smarter than we think.

After looking at that Sydney schedule: If she could manage to win it or at least get into the finals, that would be a nice warm up into the Australian. However if Petra would have won Brisbane (just bear with me here ), she would have probably played Sydney anyway, and then the Australian Open. So this may work out (knock on Wooden Tennis Racket) after all?

We'll see?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote