TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #1779
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Good for Jason. We don't want him to be half assed sitting between two chairs.

Now he can fully commit himself to Queen Monica.
Bitch !

I think the fact that they have never played each other will help Monica more. Klara may have a harder time adapting to Monica's game because of its uniqueness. On the other hand Klara's game is quite classic, nothing that could catch the Queen by surprise.

That said, Klara doesn't strike me as the kind of player who would be totally unable to deal with Monica's junk. I mean, she's not Safarova. She's good on both sides, she can rally but has the ability to hit winners as well.

But who knows which Klara will turn. Hopefully the moody and unmotivated one.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote