TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #1916
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

For those interested or who would just like to know: Nadia Petrova and Carlos Sanchez No Longer Have a Working Relationship.

During this interview (which was originally posted by Spiceboy, with Spanish translation by PureRacket), Sanchez talks about a lot of players and things.

What did he say concerning Petra? Well here's the question and answer, below:

Quote:
Do you see a player can do in 2013 to something like Errani or Kerber and get into the Top Ten?

As I see the players, I see that it will produce large changes as last year. KVITOVA MAY AGAIN MOVE INTO THE FIGHT AT NUMBER ONE, because in this season I expected much more from it, but it was a seesaw. Kvitova has a great right, but for the wrong moves inside, and when you play high balls also has enough problems. Yes, like let play their game, has CRAZY POTENTIAL
Now, I'm not judging what he said; just extrapolating that portion of the article for Petra fans here.

Here's both the original and Google translated link, below.

http://www.master1000.es/ricardo-sanchez.html

http://translate.google.com/translat...o-sanchez.html

Can one of our Spanish posters--like BruceGoose or Steni, please make sure that Google translation is 100 percent accurate (and the middle of the paragraph/translation is quite garbled)?

Thanks.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote