TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 05:07 PM   #89
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Would you guys be pissed if Rena lost to Vika in the SF of Brisbane btw? There's just a big discussion going on in GM about the match up happening so early on in the year
Not me. I just hope they will have a good match. I guess if Vika wins it will give the Masha bashers some new material to work with, but I don't regard GM highly enough to base my opinions or who I support on their BS. Even so, If forced to choose I prefer Serena, but I wouldn't be terribly upset if Vika won it. Not that it will make any difference, but since we're Maria fans I guess we better root for whoever either one of them ends up playing in the final so that Maria doesn't give up too much territory on the ranking list. It would be cool to see her top the list again at some point in 2013.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote