TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:17 PM   #72
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
What I think - and again it's only my opinion - not fact. I don't think she's as hungy now as she was. I think these losses would have really hurt her badly two or more years ago. Now - well she does have Rory to turn to in her life when she loses a tennis match. Tennis is not the only thing now so I think that takes the pain away. And her interviews. I know she's trying to put a positive spin on things. But with a couple of exceptions - it just doesn't seem she's hurt and driven so hard to prove everyone wrong with their prediction - something she was passionate about proving the naysayers wrong.
It doesnt really matter what the reasons are: burnout, Rory, change in mechanics, etc.
The important part is that she has to be hungry enough to overcome whatever obstacles are there.
Both Serena and Sharapova were in hospitals, their whole career in doubt. And they came all the way back.
Whatever happened to Caroline's career, it will be her desire to get back, or lack of desire, that shapes her career
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!