TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 03:31 PM   #3243
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
have you heard all of the controversy about the game promoting rape? when they showed a clip to the public apparently one of the captors touches up lara and then lara kills him, ofc the game developers denied anything of the sort and they're probably right. but when she's like 18 years old - tied up - even though its disgusting to think about - something like that would probably happen. it's no less horrific then shooting/killing people in terms of violence. but anyway I like how the game looks, i might just purchase a ps3 this new year

which is better btw guys, an xbox 360 or ps3?
I would say the PS3 it has better graphics, a lot of good games that come out are exclusive for it while the xbox doesn't have that many exclusives and you can play online for free while for the xbox live you pay
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!