TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 03:19 PM   #3242
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
YASSSSSS Guys, you better STAN for Tomb Raider. Infinitely excited here.
It's pretty much a guaranteed successful reboot, the hype is only rivaled by GTA V and all the other players this Spring/Summer: Beyond Two Souls, GTA V, The Last of US have a release a few weeks away from it.

I watched bits of the 3 hour video they showed, I was worried at first the combat would feel too 'Uncharted' but it doesn't come off anything like it at all.
have you heard all of the controversy about the game promoting rape? when they showed a clip to the public apparently one of the captors touches up lara and then lara kills him, ofc the game developers denied anything of the sort and they're probably right. but when she's like 18 years old - tied up - even though its disgusting to think about - something like that would probably happen. it's no less horrific then shooting/killing people in terms of violence. but anyway I like how the game looks, i might just purchase a ps3 this new year

which is better btw guys, an xbox 360 or ps3?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!