TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 12:54 PM   #3332
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
It's because Tomb Raider is a brand. It's THE most popular gaming franchise with a female lead, and like they did with Prince of Persia and Metroid in recent years, they're simply rebooting the franchise, which is much neede IMO.

From what I've seen this game is focusing on what turns her from pampered high society girl to globetrotting raider of tombs. She's fresh out of college and seems to be very sheltered, and now that she's stranded on that island she's going to go through a lot of changes. The game looks amazing, and this ad campaign they're running has been absolutely brilliant, so I'm stoked.

Also I've submitted three photos to SS Hunks in the last like 3 minutes

I've just logged onto tumblr and discovered your self portrait
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!