TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Qualifying Draw

Thread: Qualifying Draw
View Single Post

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:35 AM   #8
country flag Papillon.
?

Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Qualifying Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsaystennis View Post
Interesting Chichi is here when she's set to play qualifying at the AO.

I like Lauren Davis' section of the draw. Good chance to qualify I think... Glushko has proven to be a wildcard opponent. She's taken out a couple of good Americans in the last 6 months.
Not that being negative is a great mindset for a player to have, but I doubt she expects herself to win enough matches for an AO schedule conflict to be a problem. I have no idea what her financial situation is like and how much support she gets from the USTA but I just assume it's good for any player of Chichi's ranking to pick up an extra paycheck if the opportunity is there.