TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine in SYDNEY

View Single Post

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:23 AM   #43
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine in SYDNEY

Hello Sabine!!

I can't watch quallies live, I have to work over the next few days and my work is a couple of hours north of Sydney. I pray for Sabine's safe passage through the quallies. I really wish she didn't have to qualify! but oh well if she's on her game then she should progress.

Last year when she withdrew from injury I was planning to go see her, and I will admit shedding when I heard she was out. I wish life was kinder to me but it's Bine I want to be happy and succeed the most

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote