TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 05:03 AM   #62
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I agree with your first point. I have no idea if she skips training though. I mean, she could hardly look any fitter than she does and her stamina is second to none. So I'm sure that she works very hard on the physical part of the game. Problem may be that she doesn't work enough on her technique, which may explain why she continues to struggle with her forehand. I'm obviously just guessing, but if she has been working on that we sure don't see any positive results - or not often enough anyway. As I've said before, towards the end of last year the forehand down the line was a pretty effective shot for her in some of her matches. I didn't see any of that in the Pervak match anymore though.

....But it's early days. Let's hope for better in Sydney. It's all we can do.
Kim didn't collapse at the chat about her being a slamless #1 back when she first ascended to #1 for a few weeks many years ago...nor did Big Masha collapse when folks suggested that her best days were over after the shoulder injury.Sports media will ALWAYS feel compelled to blab about SOMEthing cuz they have an inferiority complex when comparing themselves to REAL journalists who write about wars or expose some important government scandal;therefore,they pretentiously prattle over anything that will get themselves attention and fool people into thinking that they're great expositors like news reporters of renown.

Though I adore our sweet Caro,if she's gonna mentally collapse just because of skepticism from hopelessly horny Serb-worshipping douchebags like Cronin,then she doesn't deserve to be ranked with the champions of the sport.It might be different if Caro were being heckled everywhere she walked with racial insults...or being stalked by some obsessed maniac but,as far as we know,that was never the case.By all appearances,Caro has a pretty decent life where she's loved by family,friends and lots of fans,too....If you're gonna blame the no-slam bashers for her ranking decline...if that sad premise is actually true...then maybe it's time for Caro to retire and formulate marital and maternal plans with Rory.........I'm only speaking hypothetically here b/c I'd like to think that Caro wasn't THAT weak

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!