TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 12:19 AM   #3167
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by effedcamel View Post
I'm getting sick of all these "re-boots" of old franchises (movies in particular, havent played games in a while) that try to add more drama and realism and darkness than the originals. Part of what made Tomb Raider memorable was the ridiculous unrealism of it....Lara's huge knockers, jumping from obscene heights and not getting hurt, bad guys that were comically dumb, etc
I liked that they've taken her right back though and made it more realistic, but the problem is, why didn't they just brand it as a new game instead of clinging to Tomb Raider? And the answer is, profits. I believe the more the storyline develops the better the rebrand will be, considering the debut game is about survival, so I'm assuming the next few will be Lara in actual tombs
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!