TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 03:47 PM   #47
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
My Top 3 Masha dresses at the AO: (I know many of you will disagree though)

1. 2010

The result was but I loved the high fashion, curtain inspired dress (the cut and shape of it was great). It's definitely a unique outfit and I love when she wears deep blue (I know a lot of people find this dress horrid), but to me, it looks fantastic!

2. 2011

I loved the bluish-gray and the bright orange contrast. It looked great against the beautiful courts in Melbourne and she rocked the outfit (though, another flop loss ), but at least she looked fab.

3. 2007

It was nice, simple, but still very unique. It fit her so well and was tight, her legs looked amazing in it Plus, I loved the orchid drawings on her dress as well as the elegant bow at the back of her top(which can't be seen on this pic) and a white rose in her hair
I agree with your number one choice. Everyone hated the 'seaweed' dress, but I love the shape and colour!
Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote