Tennis Forum banner

AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

122K views 2K replies 122 participants last post by  Icky80 
#1 · (Edited)

Voodoo Magic​

Cow On Plexicushion Evolution

See less See more
#45 ·
This:)

I think Masha will get Serena , Na Li and Petrova in her half

#13 ·
You've got to respect the endless 'telling' patterns people can find year after year :lol:

I do love the opening post though, very pretty.

#15 ·
I'm actually wondering if there's a slight chance of her playing Sydney. I mean yes, she doesn't like playing the week before Slams, but Sydney does finish on Friday, so it would still give her 2 or 3 days to get settled in Melbourne before she starts :shrug: I know it sounds like I'm channelling my inner Fighterpova here and being uber-negative, but I just don't know personally if I like her going in to the AO completely cold, I can't help fear last year's AO was kind of an exception.... just a couple of matches pratice would do her the world of good imo.

With that said, it's probably all academic because Maria is such a stubborn bitch that she's not going to change the habit of a lifetime and actually play it :lol:

#19 ·
As for playing Sydney, I'm against it. She wouldn't take it seriously anyway and I'm not in for a tank or something.

I'm hoping she will be in good shape for the Aussie Open. I'm not too worried because she rarely plays warm ups for AO anyway (apart from exhibitions).

#20 ·
My Top 3 Masha dresses at the AO: (I know many of you will disagree though)

1. 2010

The result was :help: but I loved the high fashion, curtain inspired dress (the cut and shape of it was great). It's definitely a unique outfit and I love when she wears deep blue :hearts: (I know a lot of people find this dress horrid), but to me, it looks fantastic!

2. 2011

I loved the bluish-gray and the bright orange contrast. It looked great against the beautiful courts in Melbourne and she rocked the outfit (though, another flop loss :lol:), but at least she looked fab.

3. 2007

It was nice, simple, but still very unique. It fit her so well and was tight, her legs looked amazing in it :hearts: Plus, I loved the orchid drawings on her dress as well as the elegant bow at the back of her top(which can't be seen on this pic) and a white rose in her hair :worship:

#28 ·
I know this sounds really selfish, but I was actually hoping Masha played at least one match in Brisbane so I could update my sig/avi artwork to officially start the 2013 graphic whoring :lol:

until the AO and that sunset dress :oh:
It isn't really I think we all wanted to see her play and I guess part of the whole overdramtic wave of posts was because of that pova deprivation (at least from me:lol:)

#29 ·
Evil Queen, thank you for making this thread. :hearts:

I'm not going to really enjoy the AO this year because I will be busy and I can't afford to sleep less etc like last year. :awww:
#tennisfanproblems

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.