TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Tennis Poker - February 10th ultimate deadline for late entrants (8th leg team)

View Single Post

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 03:09 PM   #43
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Tennis Poker - Sign up here (late entrants rules)!

Ok, here's the situation as of today.

Valda and Moodin0931's entries will be considered from the 2nd leg on, and they will play with their 8th leg for the 2013 opening round.

8 players from the 2012 haven't come back yet.

In 3 cases, the PM reminder was opened and/or there has been a forum activity in the last few days, so I'm assuming they're no longer interested.

I'm confident I will be able to reach Tonya, Cing and Brian.

Postalblowfish's last post dates back to mid-December, so I guess there's still a chance.

Phil hasn't posted since June and it looks unlikely, but he'll be very welcome if he comes back.

Of course they will all play with their 8th leg teams as long as they don't give new entries.
DoctorG is offline View My Blog!