TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 06:43 AM   #3053
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Yeah its still the same guy.

Im not sure what the last thing was I told you guys?

We have hooked up a few times on the DL. He is still a bit scared about the whole being openly gay in public because he never really thought he would have to do it until recently. It could and probs still wont lead to anything serious but I'm taking it in my stride and keeping my options open. Im not expecting a fairy-tale ending.
I am glad you are very balanced on this. It is hard to not invest yourself in a relationship or a non-rl, to have realistic expectatoons to preserve yourself etc..

I want to fall.in love this year too i have problems with relationships and love though. I need to learn from you
debby is offline View My Blog!