TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane R2: [4] Angelique Kerber d. [Q] Monica Puig 3-6 6-4 7-6(7)

View Single Post

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 04:25 AM   #74
country flag MashaAzarenka

MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future
Re: Brisbane R2: Kerber d. Puig 3-6, 6-4, 7-6(7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump View Post
(1) Dont tell me what I have to realize. I am on that forum almost 10 years and went to several WTA tournaments, from 10ks to Grand Slams. I sure know what matters and what is right. And saying that Kerber had no business winning that match is just plain stupid. She came back from 0-3 final set and played a magnificent game to stay in the match at 5-6.

(2) The only reason she won is because of that 5-5 point? Just plain stupid again. What if Kerber had not committed three lousy errors at the start of the TB. Puig would have never gotten to 5-5 I suppose. And what if Puig had made that point and went up 6-5. Would that have meant that it is 100% sure she also would have made the next point?

Kid, grow up.
You need to grow up if you honestly believe that hitting a lot of winners will win you a match
MashaAzarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote