TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:44 PM   #21
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I'm actually wondering if there's a slight chance of her playing Sydney. I mean yes, she doesn't like playing the week before Slams, but Sydney does finish on Friday, so it would still give her 2 or 3 days to get settled in Melbourne before she starts I know it sounds like I'm channelling my inner Fighterpova here and being uber-negative, but I just don't know personally if I like her going in to the AO completely cold, I can't help fear last year's AO was kind of an exception.... just a couple of matches pratice would do her the world of good imo.

With that said, it's probably all academic because Maria is such a stubborn bitch that she's not going to change the habit of a lifetime and actually play it
She nearly didn't play the AO in 2006, and would probably have made the Finals if it hadn't been for those couple of crucially bad calls. So I don't think it will affect her that much if she's able to get healthy.

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote