TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sania Mirza's place

View Single Post

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:11 PM   #2325
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
I hope so too. Her wrist and knee are the main issues. That, and the fact that she plays so much, with both doubles and singles. When she is healthy she can club it and go toe to toe with anybody. If she were healthy and concentrated on singles I think she could be top 30 again easy, probably higher, but it would take time. Getting through all of those qualifying draws and getting the rust off would take a lot of work, and I don't know if she wants to put in the time at this point. I would love to see it though.

I'd also like to see somebody work with her on her serve.
Totally agree with you.

I read in an interview around a month ago that she would see how her knee holds and then take a decision on singles.

Btw, Sania and her husband, Shoaib Malik made an appearance as a guest couple on Indian celeb dance show "Nach Baliye". That episode will be telecast in India on Saturday. Would love to see Sania dance.

Sent from my HTC Desire V using VerticalSports.Com App

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote