TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:06 PM   #17
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I'm actually wondering if there's a slight chance of her playing Sydney. I mean yes, she doesn't like playing the week before Slams, but Sydney does finish on Friday, so it would still give her 2 or 3 days to get settled in Melbourne before she starts I know it sounds like I'm channelling my inner Fighterpova here and being uber-negative, but I just don't know personally if I like her going in to the AO completely cold, I can't help fear last year's AO was kind of an exception.... just a couple of matches pratice would do her the world of good imo.

With that said, it's probably all academic because Maria is such a stubborn bitch that she's not going to change the habit of a lifetime and actually play it
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote