TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:33 AM   #3281
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Lol i wish, the guys were all hot but they didnt stay for a long time anyway

What is ring of fire?
And yeah I agree, but I am a bit worried for a few reasons
ring of fire is a drinking game where cards are sorted in a circle with a glass in the centre. you take it in turns to pick on card from the circle and for whatever number card you chose there is a specific rule. i can't remember them all mainly because i was drunk but:

A = WATERFALL - Everyone must keep drinking until the person who picked the card stops
2 = YOU - Choose someone to take a drink
3 = ME - You have to drink
4 = WHORES - All the girls have to drink
5 = THUMB MASTER - When you put your thumb on the table everyone must follow and whoever is last must drink
6 = DICKS - All the guys have to drink
7 = HEAVEN - Point your finger to the sky and whoever's last must drink
8 = MATE - chose someone to drink with you
9 = RHYME - You must rhyme around the circle until someone stalls and they must drink
10 = CATEGORIES - Pick a category such a football and you go in a circle and everyone has to say a word that fits with football
Jack = MAKE A RULE – You can make up any rule that everyone has to follow (ours was - make an animal noise and state what animal you are before you drink)
Q = QUEEN - Questions – Go around in a circle and you have to keep asking questions to each other. Doesn’t matter what the question is, as long as its a question. Whoever messes up and does not say a question, drinks.
K = KING - Pour!- You must pour a little of your drink into the cup that is in the middle of the table. Whoever picks up the last king must drink the whole cup, which could be filled with different drinks, so who knows how bad it could taste!

Basically it's just an excuse to drink a lot
I instagrammed it if you follow me on there username: cosmicvoices

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post

Haha the usual SS mess. BTW Chris am I inside the horny for guys PM list because I didn't get that video from Silas

Just saw Svetlio's epic smackdown of MrProdigy and Salve in the POY thread

BTW it's Raffaele aka Rerun aka Mr TF's birthday today!
they deserved it tbh, and then Salve tried to kiss my ass giving me a good rep and this overblown heartfelt comment
PM me your name domon so I can add you to the list btw
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!