TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Videos thread... vol.3

View Single Post

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:05 AM   #740
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
You can tell Maria loathes talking about Serena or even hearing her name mentioned. She always seems to be fidgety or have a nervous laugh when she's forced to compliment her.

That's why it continues to sadden me that this matchup has been so ugly and one-sided for nearly a decade. The two biggest global icons in women's sports who happen to have a healthy dislike of each other. It could have been one of the all-time great rivalries in sports history if Maria was on her level. The WTA's version of Federer/Nadal.
gurl, these two are best friends. roger even picked rafa up in his private plane once
i'd probably state nole/roger or nole/rafa as a more 'menacing' rivalry tbh

but if your talking in terms of legendary rivalries then ofc roger/rafa is amazing
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote