TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

View Single Post

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:02 AM   #407
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

Ok, so I've read back your posts (sorry for the wild reaction first off )

LOOK GUYS
Masha 2012 - pulled out because of ankle injury - reached the final of Australian Open

She's already stated that she couldn't hit overhead shots because of her collarbone inflammation a week before, so Masha being the perfectionist she is, would not want to enter a tournament just for the sake of it and fuck her chances at slams. Did you not see her press conference like yesterday at Brisbane? She said her main goal was the SLAMS, idk of course its our fave and ofc we'd be worried about her, but in all seriousness I think this was a wise decision. If anything, when she stated she was going to play Brisbane in the first place I was quite surprised!

She's going to be fine for the AO so lets keep that optimistic train rolling
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote