TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

View Single Post

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:53 AM   #402
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I'm a bit worried about this. Any shoulder related injury is reason for concern. And even if it won't have any long term consequences, it's bound to interfere with her preperation for the AO. Everyone else is having what for them is the ideal preperation while Maria will have no matches under her belt and will only be able to train at less than a 100%. Not a good way to start the year by any means. Let's hope for a soft draw in the first couple of rounds at the AO so that she'll get some time to work herself into the tournament.
I'm not really worried about her not having matches under her belt, of course it would be better but she proved other times that she can get into a big tournament anyway. What I absolutely want is that she's physically fine and I hope it's true when she said she's feeling so much better.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote