TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Australian Open - Stuck in the mud

View Single Post

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:47 AM   #48
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra lost to Nastya in Brisbane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
She better win Sydney cause it has weak field and floping hard there

Overall i liked what Petra displayed but she needs to fix her head, it's more important on priority list than fitness
I'm trying to be polite and not sound mean Shifty. But I have to ask; since you mentioned Petra's head: How to you blow numerous BP opportunities, plus blow you own serve (when you know you can take it into a 3rd set), with a player that has known serving, DF and crumbling issues.

I mean, just the quality alone of many of Petra's ROS winners should have made her win the match. Pav's didn't come close to the consistent and spectacular quality of Petra's blistering ROS during the match, and Petra still lost! How do you explain that?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote