TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

View Single Post

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:58 AM   #372
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

Yeah, maybe I am overreating and being melodramatic, but I had a premonition that Maria would have an injury plagued 2013. Since her shoulder finally gave out on her in 2008, she really has been extremely healthy for the past 4 years, with the exception of an ankle or illness here and there. It just felt like her luck was about the run out.

And the fact that this withdrawal is in the shoulder area just ups the anxiety and worry. Let's face it, if she loses that shoulder again to a severe injury, it's over. Career done. She's not going through that rehab again.

Maybe it is precautionary in the end, but this is very ominous on the first day of 2013.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote