TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:46 PM   #299
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
Let's just leave it at this. I think we understood each other, despite you trying to play dummy right now acting like you didn't say when everybody read what you said.

Cool, no problemos. Petra do your thing in 2013.
Gotta Love Bandabou and his relentless postings, digging.

You do realize, our initial post (me and some others), were never about Petra. Kvitova came into the mix, when another poster tried to compare Petra and Woz by their 'similar rankings', after/because another poster had brought up a near Petra 1st rd loss to the player Caro lost to--Pervak. That's it. Outside of that: It's really wasn't that important.

You just took every thing else, and ran with it to your taste.

Happy New Year Bandabou!!!!!
Excelscior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote