TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:31 PM   #295
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
I don't know why we keep discussing this. But it is your habit, I guess?

What is it you don't understand about "one, several or all"? How am I dismissing Vika there, if Petra only wins one out of three?? That means Vika could have very well won that Australian. So just please stop (not including the fact that if they would have played back then--win or lose, Petra would have been favored). So just relax.

This was all in contrast to Wozniaki in the first place. And I don't even remember how Petra came up (the reason why you're really doing this), but I wasn't even the one to introduce her in the discussion.

My discussing Vika in another post (not the one you initially claimed to argue), was self explanatory and in a much broader historical context, which so many here have already argued and discussed, ad nauseam. It wasn't a slight to anyone

Please, let's not take over the thread. There's nothing else to say.

Let's just leave it at this. I think we understood each other, despite you trying to play dummy right now acting like you didn't say when everybody read what you said.

Cool, no problemos. Petra do your thing in 2013.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote