TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:01 PM   #290
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piotr View Post
And what are you doing? You are playing - you are standing, two meters behind the line - in Brisbane [probably the courts are on the outskirts of the city?]... You can't come to the net when you are standing in Brisbane. You play the ball, approach the net, but you are too late at the net because you are so far away. If you were closer to the balls like that you would make a volley every time. But you can't make it because you hit your shot in Brisbane and start running.
It's because she's standing on the "Brisbane" painted behind the baseline.

Is this now common coaching terminology? [oracene]get out of melbourne[/oracene]
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote