TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 07:51 PM   #278
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
Actually I like Azarenka a lot, but we´ll leave that for another thread, so no one can accuse us of going off topic (look what happened with the Petra-team-managment thing)
Lookin forward tonight´s match between Petra and Pavs.
Don't you know/realize, most of the threads here that have hundreds of responses are usually WAY off topic? Don't let some of them fool you.

Please!

Oh, I'm not saying Azarenka doesn't have game. She does (especially last year). But you also know what I'm alluding to as well (especially in regards to majors and multi major winners)?

But yes; that's for another time (plus other people are doing it on that other/current Hater thread about her anyway). SMH

Yeah, I look forward to the match tonight/this morning as well (if I can manage to stay up).

We'll see?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote