TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 08:39 PM   #277
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneRose View Post
Apparently not since he agreed with me and i subsequently agreed with him (tentatively as consistency is also a weapon and peak Caro is much better there) on the weapons parts.

Now who's focused on rankings, you brought up all those numbers first. Of course Petra was ranked 4-5 most of the year, YEC points hadn't gone off yet. Caro couldn't fall that much further. It doesn't even matter, they're 8th and 10th now and that reflects how they've played this year. Now you say it's injuries, the team and whatever. I'd say it's Petra herself, not fit (injuries) and clearly not mentally focused (could build a new team if she really thought that's necessary, i don't think so btw).

Undoubtedly you're referring to me here. I don't know what cheap shots you're talking about, i post how i see it and usually i'm willing o back them up with arguments with which you can agree or not. At least i'm not calling you or other posters names, as you did in that other thread, if i don't agree with them.
As I said previously: UncleSilas points were already made, so let's move on now ('come, come'). There's nothing else to say on the matter.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote