TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:54 PM   #2913
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Yes, Happy New Year guys. I enjoyed my first six months as a SS poster very much. Thanks for accepting me, I hadn't expected it. Pervy or not, strange fetishes or not, you're a nice bunch of weirdos, eh, I mean people.

And in an hour or so I'll get to my top priority of any new year's eve: the tradition of watching an Esther Williams movie with my now 83 year old mum to close out the year. I guess I can out-weirdo anyone myself. For those not in the know, Esther Williams was a big star of musical comedy in the 40's and 50's and a big fave of my mum. She virtually invented synchronized swimming. She was the Fred Astaire (or rather Ginger Rogers) of the swimming pool, so to speak.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!