TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:53 PM   #268
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
Yes, some of Petra´s performances last year where horrendous, as bad or worse than Caro´s today, I didn´t say otherwise, but I still think that Petra has more weapons than Caro to win this sort of matches in one of her "lazy" days, that´s all I meant; and again yes, they both have a lot of work to do this year, I agree there 100% with you.
Agree with bolded. Petra has more direct weapons and is probably more talented than Caro. But often on a lazy day Petra doesn't use the weapons (well enough) and still loses. In the past it was Caro who could win a lost match on mentality but it's this great mentality and love for the game that seems to have gone.