TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:52 PM   #37
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I was surprised. I thought maybe Vika would pound Caro, like Nadia did in Bulgaria, but if she cant beat Pervak when she's up a set... this year is a potential disaster.
The big event the 1st part of the year is the AO. Caro seems like a total noncontender now.
But she'd better give it her absolute best try, because she already lost round 1 at the last 2 majors
I had hoped for a relatively comfortable win against Pervak, and a competitive two or at worst three set win against the blonde Radwanska followed by a clear loss against Vika, although not a beatdown - something 3-6/3-6-ish. With such results I would have been reasonably happy at this point.....Come on Caroline! You have to come up with something better than this in Sydney!

BTW - all my best wishes for 2013 to our girl and her loved ones, and to my fellow Caro fans here.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!