TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:47 PM   #267
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneRose View Post
That so . Petra had extremely bad losses last year, as bad as this one, you're on very thin ice with this. Now i don't proclaim that Petra will be as hopeless as last year and i hope Caro won't be. Both have a lot of work to do.
Yes, some of Petra´s performances last year where horrendous, as bad or worse than Caro´s today, I didn´t say otherwise, but I still think that Petra has more weapons than Caro to win this sort of matches in one of her "lazy" days, that´s all I meant; and again yes, they both have a lot of work to do this year, I agree there 100% with you.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote