TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:33 PM   #1915
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Don't be ridicilous, Petra is not in excuse business, I think she just responded to question or something, also Cronin reported that she had fatigue at practice due to asthma, so maybe why she was asked about that in first place or whatever, also in Brisbane this time is really hot, last time she was there it was unusually cool.
yes i think she just replies honestly. I was worried when she said it was the worst for three years - but I guess it should be expected with average Brisbane weather (maybe similar to Miami?). It's a lot further north than Sydney & Melbourne and with a different climate, so if she does struggle here it shouldn't be a trend. At the very least it's good practice at controlling her asthma in difficult conditions.

Already 2013 in Australia! - Happy New Year
pling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote