TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:15 PM   #236
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Both didn't play bad and I feel ppl don't give enough credit to Pervak here. The high number of UEs is mainly beacuse these 2 defend so good and it's very hard with their very limited firepower to finish off the rallies against each other. Even though Pervak is way smaller than her she was hitting the ball harder from both wings and outplaying her in the baseline rallies. That's because she has a better techinque than Caro. Caro was just mooballing and getting the ball back hoping for UEs from Pervak. Ksenia was willing to do something with the ball when she had the chance and she appeared the attacker in the whole match. Caro is techinqually poor and very limited talent/potential-wise. That's all really.

You can't fix her forehand or her lack of aggression. She won't change her game because she simply can't. She is That's what she does best but most players are not afraid of her at all.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote