TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:49 PM   #230
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy9797 View Post
Sounds like codependency. It used to work for Caro. In the past, she was able to make changes after Piotr's yelping. Not anymore, poor girl has no confidence left.
Well I always had this theory that he doesn´t really help her as much as he intimidates/break the rhythm of/confuses the opponents. They expect some changes to come, overcompensate and ultimately make errors. Part of that startegy was the aura of invincibility of Wallniacki herself. That is gone and so is the positive effect of his coaching.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote