TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:41 PM   #226
country flag aguy9797

aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of
Re: Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
My stream was not great, but I thought she literally crawled further back into the bench as he kept talking and talking. I thought if he doesnŽt stop sheŽll fall over backwards with the whole bench. The problem is he can tell her all these things, but she does not seem capable of executing them, technically or/and mentally. And he seems to be a huge part of both problems, her technical ability and her mental constitution.

Sounds like codependency. It used to work for Caro. In the past, she was able to make changes after Piotr's yelping. Not anymore, poor girl has no confidence left.

Regardless of his despicable tone, Piotr was right. Caro seemed completely clueless and unprepared against Ksenia. What Piotr misses however is that, as her coach, he should take full responsibility for Caro's dismal form.

Makes one wonder about Caro's priorities at the moment too. Tennis seems not to be one of them. On the bright side, it was just a first match of the new season, hope dies last!
Caro W
Petko

Queen Viktoria
aguy9797 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote